On Friday, July 30, 2021 just before 1:00am, deputies from the Victorville Police Department and rescue personnel from Victorville Fire Department and American Medical Response responded to a single vehicle traffic collision into a cement pillar near D Street and the I-15 N Freeway off-ramp. Read more
- Matt Damon: I retired the f-slur after my daughter told me how dangerous it is
- Nikki Bella marks son's first birthday: 'I couldn’t have asked for a better baby boy'
- Ariana Grande offers 'gentle reminder' for people to get their COVID-19 vaccine
- Ashley Judd is walking again after horrific fall
- DaBaby dropped from Lollapalooza over homophobic comments