On Tuesday, March 2, 2021, at 5:33 pm, Deputy Daniel Ponce with the Apple Valley Police Department attempted to conduct a traffic stop on a vehicle driven by Joseph Venegas, known to have an active felony warrant. Venegas failed to yield, and a pursuit ensued. Read more
- A Community College Basketball Team Chases a Championship in ‘Last Chance U: Basketball’ Trailer (VIDEO)
- FX on Hulu Unveils First Look at Danny Boyle’s Sex Pistols Series & Adds to Cast
- The Murderous Whitlys of ‘Prodigal Son’ Contend With Simon Hoxley in Midseason Return (VIDEO)
- Suspect Arrested; Evading Peace Officer
- A ‘Bosch’ Spinoff Is Coming to IMDb TV — Who’s Returning From the Original Series?
On Sunday, February 28, 2021, at approximately 8:17 a.m., deputies responded to a residence located in the 10000 block of Eighth Avenue in reference to a runaway juvenile. The reporting party informed deputies that her 15-year-old granddaughter, the victim, ran away from the residence someti… Read more