"November marks 35 years," says Dave Greiner who sat down to discuss the dealership's history, impact and the end of an era in the Victor Valley.
- Vanguard students targeted in new potential threat in Apple Valley
- Local hospital scores "A" grade while others not so much
- New details emerge from Friday night mall shooting in Victorville
- 6th grader in Victorville recognized for Civil Rights essay
- Hesperia's Xmas Tree Lighting happens this Thursday December 2nd
- 14 cattle dead after two semi-trucks crash due to dumped motorcycle on Hwy 395
- 74th Annual Victorville Christmas Parade takes to 7th street December 4
- School bus from Snowline gets hit by semi; hurts driver
- Local holiday events in the High Desert we think you might want to know about
- Greiner Buick GMC says goodbye, ending 35-year legacy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- ‘Harry Potter’: HBO Max Teases Anniversary Retrospective ‘Return To Hogwarts’ (VIDEO)
- Justin Theroux is a huge fan of ex-wife Jennifer Aniston's LolaVie range
- Tyra Banks: My body is fuller and so is my mind
- Adam Driver's 'exhausting' Burberry Hero shoot
- Olivia Colman in ‘Landscapers,’ Spectrum’s ‘Joe Pickett,’ ‘9-1-1’ and ‘Big Leap’ Finales, Pearl Harbor Remembered on ‘NCIS: Hawai’i’
- Monday Morning Mayor | City of Barstow 12/6/21
- Joanna Lumley was 'dim' around Queen Elizabeth
- DaBaby battery charges dismissed