ONTARIO – (INT) – The Inland Empire’s first locally-acquired human case of West Nile virus (WNV) this year was reported Thursday.
- Anger, confusion and fear fuel emotions at AVUSD board meeting
- Street fair scheduled for this Saturday in Victorville
- Fun, High Desert activities to do for spooky season
- Mexican artisan makes the High Desert her home
- Scream 5 Trailer Released
- County Code Enforcement launches new short-term rental website
- AV, VV & Hesperia school districts respond to Newsom student vax requirement
- Town of Apple Valley adds 16 new historical points of interest to the community
- Teen suicide in Apple Valley
- Hesperia man gets cuffed after running from police; hits semi-truck
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Can’t Miss Episode of the Week: It’s Monica vs. the FBI on ‘Impeachment’
- Roush Review: Tragedy and Terror in ‘Baptiste’s Final Case
- ‘Smallville’ Turns 20: Here Are the Best and Worst Episodes
- ‘Doctor Who’ Season 13 Trailer: The Monsters & Guest Stars of ‘Flux’ (VIDEO)
- ‘Succession’ Returns, New Seasons of ‘Baptiste,’ ‘Hightown,’ ‘Fear,’ No Sweat with Heather Locklear
- Rob Halford's cancer is in remission
- Eve expecting first child with husband Maximillion Cooper
- Sir Michael Caine: I'm now not an actor, I'm a writer