(The Center Square) – Farmers borrow short term money up front every year to pay for inputs and operating expenses. At harvest time when they sell their crops, they pay back their operating notes.
- Riverside's Festival of Lights ready to switch on millions of lights
- 5 men arrested in Shell/Subway robbery incident
- 10-year-old girl hit by car while crossing 7th street
- Man attempts to kill wife, then takes his own life
- Runaway boy allegedly carjacks woman at Walmart in Victorville
- Sheriff's department continues targeted crackdown with crime suppression operation
- New digs for County Fire Department underway
- Man charged in violent attack, attempted murder of an elderly man say police
- Elton John rockets toward retirement at Dodger Stadium
- Pusok arrested again by deputies after 90 mph pursuit turns into a rollover
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.