An inquiry into a response from Obernolte's DC office was ignored about his proposed bill and why he feels it's different than anything ever proposed before. The national debt ceiling has been raised at least 90 times in the 20th Century.
- Man leaves crisis center, walks into traffic and dies
- Here's what you need to know about Victorville's first-ever Sprouts
- Driver takes his own life in BVR Tesla crash
- Victorville woman's fingers are chopped in off-road accident
- School police officer responds to emergency, unit crashes into vehicle and utility pole
- SoCal Edison worker killed on the job in Barstow
- Los Angeles fire captain tops city's highest-paid list with $712,000 in 2022
- SHERIFF: 'Dust Devil' Week 5 educates 760 people
- Drunk driver allegedly kills pregnant woman and baby, husband survives
- Prisoner trio found guilty of murder at Victorville prison
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.