Victorville says there’s still time to apply to serve on their Community Revitalization Investment Authority (CRIA) Board. The city says that developing a CRIA will help it fund revitalization improvements in Old Town. City residents who live or work in Old Town have been encouraged to apply before the Sept. 20 deadline. To learn more, visit VictorvilleCA.gov/CRIABoard.
- Apple Valley man arrested in killing of 14 year old Lawrence Andrews III
- AVHS teen boy dies in hit-and-run Tuesday night
- The True Measure of a Man; remembering one of Victorville's finest
- Hidden camera found at High Desert school; band teacher arrested
- 'Freedom of Choice' protests in Victor Valley vax fight may fall short
- High Desert Halloween activities to do for spooky season
- Gavin Newsom certified as Governor; see how Victor Valley voters voted
- DA files one felony charge against Victorville's ex-deputy, Corie Smith
- Vehicle runs over 4 year old in Victorville parking lot
- REMINDER: This weekend 10/22-10/24 roadwork takes place on AV Road/Hwy 18
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Chrissy Teigen 'wants to set a good example'
- ‘The Voice’: See 6 Performances From Night 2 of the Knockouts (VIDEO)
- Mandy Moore: Motherhood has been challenging
- Rebel Wilson admits weight-loss has transformed her life
- Stand-up comedian Mort Sahl dies at 94
- ‘Cowboy Bebop’ Trailer: There’s No Happy Ending in This Solar System (VIDEO)
- What’s Coming to Amazon in November 2021
- Alan Cumming: Hollywood saved my life