Apple Valley's Chayce Beckham has made it though another round of American idol. The former forklift operator is rising in the ranks as he pushes forward with his unique sound every single week on the singing competition. Tonight, Beckham took a huge chance by performing an original number called "Mama." A song that left judge Lionel Richie admitting being in tears and strongly urging Chayce to release the single as an official single now. Watch Chayce perform his original single "Mama" here:
- [VIDEO] Victorville deputy kicks complying suspect in head twice
- Power siphon in Hesperia leads authorities to marijuana grow
- Apple Valley man turns himself in for murder
- Lucerne Valley rallies to raise funds for victims' families
- Victorville Rec. seeks sports officials for seasonal sporting events
- Victorville family gets ready for the unexpected with a 'Disaster Go Bag'
- Fish & Wildlife Family fest being Saturday
- Monday Morning Mayor | City of Victorville 6/21/2021
- Helendale is heading 'Back to the 80's'
- Felon busted in Adelanto for possession of drugs and a weapon
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Henry Golding: I want my daughter to travel the world
- Selena Gomez: 'My experiences in relationships have been cursed'
- Khloe Kardashian splits from Tristan Thompson again
- George Clooney helps fund new film school
- Katherine Schwarzenegger praises Chris Pratt on his birthday: 'You're the most amazing husband'
- Julia Michaels addresses her haters: 'Eat a bag of worms'
- Mark Hamill congratulates late Carrie Fisher on Hollywood Walk of Fame star
- Decorated Victorville deputy named in surrendered suspect assualt